Tuesday, December 10, 2013

if violet was on instagram










she knows she's supposed to ask first, but that rarely stops violet from digging my phone out of my purse, usually to play games, sometimes to send texts (i'm sorry if you've been the recipient of a half dozen lines of "rffffgttgtfllllllmnmjhyyyy" before i intercept), and most often to take pictures since she discovered how a few weeks ago. i love to find her surprises in my photo roll, and i have to say, she's gotten a lot better in a short period of time. in addition to the above works of art, evidence the evolution of the selfie:




then she figured out the turnaround button:




bonus feature: violet's debut guerrilla film (while mom puts groceries away).

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome and I am now eagerly anticipating the day when she writes guest posts for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think I might use her selfie (the mysterious look shot) as my laptop's wallpaper photo:) It would be a nice improvement from the beach shot it's been rockin'

    ReplyDelete